Many are not aware that smoothie experts Jamba Juice have a secret underground menu, in addition to their regular Jamba Juice menu in stores. The secret menu contains flavors like Fruity Pebbles, White Gummi Bear, Butterfinger, Blue Gummy Bear and even a Screaming Orgasm.
The story goes that Jamba Juice employees have knowledge of these drinks, and the recipes, but cannot make them unless you specifically ask for them, and they can’t even answer questions about them. Many of these drinks were previously on the menu and have since been discontinued and renamed for the online secret menu.
We’ve found secret Jamba Juice drinks and listed them below, with the ingredients when available. We were unable to find ingredients for all of the drinks, but we invite our readers to submit them in the comment section if they know them!
- Andres’ Surprise – raspberry juice, orange juice, orange sherbet, pineapple sherbet, mangoes and peaches.
- Apple Pie
- Berry Depressing
- Berry Lime Sublime – raspberry juice, raspberry sherbet, raspberries, strawberries and ice.
- Butterfinger – chocolate base, carrot juice, peanut butter, frozen yogurt and ice.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Dirty Orgasm/Screaming Orgasm – peach juice, strawberries and pineapple sherbet.
- Fruity Pebbles – soymilk, lime sherbet, orange sherbet, pineapple sherbet and raspberry sherbet.
- Fruity Pebbles (Pink)
- Fruity Pebbles (White)
- Gummi Bear (Blue) – soymilk, raspberry juice, pineapple sherbet, raspberry sherbet, orange sherbet, and blueberries.
- Gummi Bear (Chocolate) – chocolate base, soymilk, pineapple sherbet, raspberry sherbet and orange sherbet.
- Gummi Bear (Green) – soy milk, peach juice and lime sherbert.
- Gummi Bear (Pink)
- Gummi Bear (Red) – raspberry juice and strawberries
- Gummi Bear (White) – soymilk, pineapple sherbet, raspberry sherbet and orange sherbet.
- Hello Jesus
- Lemonade Lightnin’/Lemon Dream Machine – lemonade, soymilk, lime sherbet, frozen yogurt and ice.
- Melonade Wave
- Now and Later
- Orange Dream Machine – frozen vanilla yogurt, orange sherbet, low-fat milk and orange juice.
- Orange Whip – orange juice, orange sherbet, frozen yogurt and ice.
- Orchard Oasis – peach juice, pineapple sherbet, blueberries, strawberries and ice.
- Pacific Passion – passionfruit-mango juice blend, pineapple sherbet, strawberries, peaches and ice.
- Peaches & Cream – peach juice, soymilk, frozen yogurt, peaches and ice.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly – soymilk, peanut butter, blueberries and raspberry juice.
- Peenya Kolada – pineapple juice, coconut, pineapple sherbet, frozen yogurt and bananas.
- Pineapple Dreamin’ – pineapple sherbet, pineapple juice, soymilk and frozen yogurt.
- Pink Starburst – lemonade, soymilk, raspberry sherbert, frozen yogurt, sorbet and fresh strawberries.
- Push-Pops – strawberries, mangos and peaches.
- Rainbow Sherbet
- Raspberry Dreamin’/Raspberry Dream Machine – raspberry sherbet, raspberry juice, soymilk and frozen yogurt.
- Raspberry Rainbow – raspberry juice, raspberry sherbet, raspberries, bananas and ice.
- Raspberry Refresher
- Reese Pieces
- San Diego
- Simply Red – soymilk, frozen yogurt, strawberries, bananas and ice.
- Skittles – peach lemonade, lime sherbet, frozen yogurt, and frozen strawberries.
- Sourpatch Kid – lemonade, blueberries, lime sherbet, pineapple sherbet, raspberry sherbet and orange sherbet.
- Strawberries Dreamin’/Strawberry Dream Machine
- Strawberries Lightnin’
- Strawberry Cheesecake/Shortcake – pineapple juice, soymilk, frozen yogurt, strawberries and pineapple sherbet.
- Strawberry Peenya Kolada – pineapple juice, coconut, pineapple sherbet, frozen yogurt and strawberries.
- Sunny Delight
- Thank You Jesus – peach juice, soy milk, lime sorbet, orange sorbet and strawberries.
- Tootsie Roll
- Tropical Awakening – passion mango juice, lower calorie dairy base, mangos, bananas and little ice.
- Tropical Tango
Legend also has it that, if you go to Jamba Juice and ask for one of these drinks, the Jamba Juice staffer is required to say “What?” the first time, as if they don’t understand you, so that you have to repeat it (particularly embarrassing for some if they are ordering the more racy sounding combinations). Then they will also call it out by name when it’s ready. We’d love to hear about your secret Jamba Juice menu experiences in our comment section!
|Pssst! Get notified of new TIP articles here:|
You might also like some of our other articles: