What should be here is the article about what to do when you get spam from a Gmail account. In it we ranted about how Royal Stage Christian Performing Arts from Sacramento, and their executive diretor, Tamara Warta, spammed us, using Gmail and Google Apps. And we decried how difficult it was to report spam from a Gmail account to Google.
We went on to explain how we have never had any dealings with or connection to Royal Stage Christian Performing Arts or Tamara Warta, and how they could only have acquired our email address by scraping it, or buying it.
Then we went on to share the spam, which we will still do below.
However, in the interrim, we suffered a server failure, and had to restore our articles from backup, and we lost the last 24 hours – including that article.
Here’s the spam from Royal Stage Christian Performing Arts, being sent out as “theroyalstage@gmail” but really from tamara.warta@gmail:
Please delete if you have already received an email from me today – I apologize for the double send.
For those of you reading for the first time, Royal Stage needs your help.
We have been offering free programs to the community for years now, and God has always provided for our every need. I am confident He will continue to do so. But a lot of times He answers with action, and I ask that you prayerfully consider being a person of action today.
Royal Stage does not own a credit card, and has never paid a bill late. However, we have been hit this year with so many participants unable to pay for classes, show participation, etc. – our bank account is dangerously low. While our ministry has grown, our income has not kept up, and we really need your help.
Our free programs include:
- never turning anyone away from a dance, drama or music class regardless of their ability to pay
- providing meals for low income children living in one of the worst areas of Sacramento
- free dance therapy inspired classes to female surivivors of various forms of abuse
- inner city dance & art classes
- free summer camps
- scholarships to those young people who have contributed significantly to our ministry
- free tickets to our shows for low-income families, providing many with their first experience with live theater along with their first exposure to the true gospel message.
Formal letters will be going out soon, but in the meantime, please consider helping us staff our free programs. There are many ways you can do this:
1. Participants – pay your reg fees and class fees if you can!
2. Anyone else – if you have given to Royal Stage this year, thank you! Will you please consider giving in the future? If you gave in 2012 or prior years, will you please consider giving again?
We can’t do this without you!
There are three ways to donate:
PREFERRED – Paypal any donation to [email protected] Please note it is for Royal Stage. Using Paypal will release the funds to us immediately.
OTHER ONLINE – Our secure donation site, http://www.gofundme.com/kw8s4. Using Go Fund Me will release funds to us in approximately 30 days.
SNAIL MAIL – Checks payable to Royal Stage 1811 Douglas Blvd A-8 Roseville, CA 95842
ALL donations are tax-deductible, as we are a 501c3 non-profit.
Thank you so much, everyone. We are blessed to know you!
Royal Stage Christian Performing Arts
To unsubscribe to all future Royal Stage emails, click here
(Psst.. Hey! Let us know if you like this article by leaving a comment below!)
More from The Internet Patrol:
|NOTICE EU rules dictate that we give you this message: This site does not intentionally or knowingly collect or store any private personal information in the form of cookies or by any other means, unless you *knowingly* give us the information, such as when leaving a comment or signing up for our email newsletter. We do take note of your IP address, solely for the purpose of knowing from where in the world our visitors are visiting us.|